Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Sin of Sarah



The Sins of Sarah by Anne Styles


Synopsis
'Rumours are circulating in London that notorious Nicholas Grey is secretly romancing sinfully sexy Sarah Campbell. What, we wonder, will Mrs Diana Grey make of these rumours?' - report from today's edition of the Unicorn newspaper.


Sarah Campbell (the sinner) responds: 'How can it be wrong for me to want to make the man I Ŀ♡√Ɛ Ħªppy?'


Nick Grey (the married man) says: 'I know I shouldn't be seeing Sarah...but she's the only woman I've ever truly loved!'


Charlie Hastings (the friend) thinks: 'I might be Nick's best friend, but I want Sarah more than I've wanted any other woman - and I'm going to get her!'


Diana Grey (the wife) announces: 'I've got Nick...and I'm never going to let him go!'


But Sarah has one very important ace card to play...and she doesn't show her hand until the moment is exactly right!


I say...
Wheww...too many words. With single spacing, it was difficult to read. I had to take many break of it but regardless the length of the story, I was simply captivated. Sarah and Nick, despite him being married with a daughter in between, was in Ŀ♡√Ɛ with each other. Each of them have terrible pasts and they should overcome it in order to gain some happiness. Beside the wife of Nick who sticked around, there was Charlie who always there ready to snatch Sarah away as a revenge for Nick, for something that had happened in between them in the past.


Once they have settled, another storm came around and tore them apart. But still (as predictable) it was ended happily ever after. I gave 3.5 out of 5 for this one. Although I wasn't into the idea of the third person within a marriage, I found myself approved and cheered for Sarah and Nick (since Nick obviously wasn't in a lovey-dovey state with his wife and it was a loveless marriage). Well, everybody deserve a little bit of happiness and being a little bit selfish in the name of Ŀ♡√Ɛ.

No comments:

Post a Comment