Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Roller-coaster Monday


Well, I’ve never ridden any yet but just seeing how the rollercoaster goes and thinking of headache and upset stomach that I get when I ride an easy circling carrousel…it lefts me beyond doubt about how I would feel if I have been in one. The excitement, anticipated climax, nervous, regret and scared, all blended well. And yes, that was how I felt last Monday.

It started at Sunday afternoon, when my hubby bought me Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (well, I kept nagging him actually). Since he left behind my Asus Transformer tab on our flight home (early June) so it was fair if he replaced it and I was being so kind to give him choices to choose (he could replace my tab with tab, or the new Samsung S3 – oooh I love it, or the Coach handbag on my pick he he he). Obviously he chose tab since the tab can be used by the whole family (since he normally monopolizes the tab all nite playing Jelly Defense). And I love my new tab (thank you dear muach (>.<)). It is lighter (but smaller - so reading some mangas/ebook will need lots of zoom in). And what I love the most is the screen, yes - the Amoled one (too bad, it isn't come with the gorilla strength). It is so bright (even when i set the brightness to 0), clear with sparkling colours. After getting used to this amoled screen, I see every other screens (either on my Ipod, BB, laptop, or even another tab) are dimmed and dark...phewww my eye-sight can't get any better with this frequent adjustment. 

yay...my brand new tab

So when I was on high on Monday morning, getting my new tab ready and thinking bout all the mangas (and games for my girls), and thought which mobile provider should I choose and all…Incidentally I dropped my bb in a toilet (gosh!). I didn’t realize that my bb fell until I heard the ‘blep…blep’ sound and I took few sec to ponder whether I should grab it (it was inside the toilet bowl for goodness sake – ok, at least it was the toilet at my home – I might flush it down if it happens on public toilet) or flush it (meaning buying new bb – unlikely my hubby will approve and finance this). A bit late but yet I managed to dip my hand to save my bb…phewww!

Lets not worry bout the germs while I tried to press a button…it was dripping wet with flickering screen…and as expected, it wasn’t working at all. So I quickly took out the SIM card, the SD card and the battery. I wiped it furiously with tissues (I even considered to rinse and wash it with a soap – well – it was already wet…nothing could get worse right – but I didn’t). And I put those under the sun (hoping the heat could dry all the dirty water inside – along with the germs please).

I started to think…perhaps I wasn’t destined to have more than 1 mobile phone at a time. I recalled several occasions such as when I bought a pair of new glasses and suddenly my old one was broken. Anyway, in the afternoon and obviously after praying so hard, I tried to put my bb together (thank goodness, it was such a scorching hot day) and I switched it on. Lucky me, it works well, everything is perfect and I didn’t lost a single data at all (said my thank you in sotto voce). And before you ask, I have wiped those parts with antiseptic wet tissue. My, I should be grateful for this…not a fancy bb but it proves itself for being a tough one (consider I often drop it) and water resistance too…bet yours don’t LOL

Lesson learnt: don’t bring your bb to the toilet he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment