Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bersatunya 2 Jiwa - Glass Mask by Suzue Miuchi




Yuuhuuu...finally, after a long wait, the new series of Glass Mask (Garasu No Kamen) is out now! Yes, this was the one that I grabbed this morning, while tossing my blanket aside. I skipped my breakfast, I forgot to make my hot choc (my morning ritual), I put everything else on the side of my brain while I was slowly reading page by page (yes, I took my time pleasurely...absorbing and blending myself into the story).


For Japanese manga lovers, Glass Mask holds a very dear part either in the heart or on the bookshelf. It was a story about a little orphan girl who doesn't have anything beside her Ŀ♡√Ɛ and passion toward drama, who competes in a drama/stage performance with a girl who has it all. It has intense romance (yeah, I bet just a mention of Masumi will make your heart beat faster), fierce competition, ups and downs.


On this new series, both Masumi and Maya, came clean with everything (oohhh...it was so sweet). However, problems seemed to hang around like dark cloud before heavy rain. I wonder...again and again...when this series will end. Will it end happily with Masumi and Maya as an item, or perhaps Suzue Miuchi has some surprise in store for us. Let's hope the author keeps continuing this series (geez...it's been decades).


Now, I wanna re-read it, especially the part on the ship's deck *winking*



No comments:

Post a Comment