Tuesday, July 3, 2012

All girls' talk :-)

This weekend was quite hectic. I had an early appointment with the gals from my junior high. We had been planning for a small reunion but one and another, always cancelled (it was quite tough to match everybody' busy schedule ‎​(>_<、) pheω...‎​(・ω・`メ)(-ω-`メ) )...at least me managed to get some girls (from our class) for last saturday reunion уααу!ヽ(▽ ̄ )乂(  ̄▽)ノ уααу!


We chose Ohlal* Bistro @Springhill, a luxury estate in Kemayoran, all because it's perfectly located in the middle. Too bad, such lux wasn't reflected on it's public area such as the restroom. No tissue available at any cubicle and only one tap was working ‎​(>_<、) pheω...‎​(・ω・`メ)(-ω-`メ) . I'd have expected to encounter this kind of thing @one deserted mall (WT* Mangd* which is more like haunted place instead of mall) but not on a place like Springhill.
The indoor
I found the same thing inside the Ohlal* interior too, damaged roof due to un-fixed leakage, shabby menus, overall, it is the worst Ohlal* that I've set my foot on. They separated the smoking (outdoor) with non-smoking area (indoor). Lightly decorated with few couches in front of flat screen tv and few rows of eceng-gondok-chairs, it's sufficient for just sit and eat your meal. However, sitting for few hours on that eceng gondok chair hurted my bottom ‎​(>_<、) pheω...‎​(・ω・`メ)(-ω-`メ) and left some prints on my legs too.


While browsing thru the menus, I compared this spot with another Ohlal* outlets that i've normally go. I like the one @M2S, the ambiance is cozy, with plush and big sofas...make you abandon the will to get up and wanna sit there for all day, not to mention the good foods and drinks offered there. Too bad, they don't separate the smoking with non ones. The service there is awesome too, compare to the lacking servicing attitude shown here @Springhill outlet.
Poolside pose
A moment later, our drinks and dishes came. Much to my surprise, since half of the drinks were served in plastic cups (the kind that you get for take-away order). Ehm maybe they didn't have enough glasses for all of us (I counted the number of us, only 7adults with bunch of children). Nothing special that I can say for the foods nor the drinks. I made a mental note not to come here again...what a shame for a well-known outlet. 


However, regardless the surrounding, we enjoyed our intimate chitchat. So, are we going to karaoke for the next reunion?

No comments:

Post a Comment