Sunday, July 8, 2012

Counting blessing

During this weekend, I was so Ħªppy...many good things came on our way. The foremost news was that I finally found a continuing yamaha class for my oldest girl. The school that my girls go right now (Sincere M2S) doesn't open a new class for nJAC this August, therefore, I'd spent roughly 3weeks browsing yamaha music schools in Jak-ut area. Apparently nJAC was quite rare, most of nJXC4 graduates continue to the newly-introduced nJNC (which costs only half the tuition fee with single group class). Some schools have the class runs on weekend and I hate class on weekend (it's more pricey and we basically can't go anywhere). I was almost hopeless until I broadened my search to Jak-bar area and found a school @PV which has the weekday class up and run in this August.уααу!ヽ(▽ ̄ )乂(  ̄▽)ノ уααу! Can't wait to enroll my girl there (well, I still have to work out the conflicting schedule but I still have more or less a month to arrange it).


I am watching Spiderman 3 on tele while I am writing this (I normally write stuff on my mobile - so I can write anywhere and anytime, which I transfer to my laptop every 1-2days), made me remember the new movie of Peter Parker, The Amazing of Spiderman that I watched with my husband a nite before @the nearest cineplex. Another blessing for a mom of two, to have this rare moment to spend with my dear hubby (with no girls tagging along). It's priviledge, considering some of my friends envy me (they keep telling me that I am so lucky "̮ wk°wk (′▽`) wk°wk "̮)...guessed I have them to thank for keep reminding me.


Talking bout the movie, I liked the new Spidey, he was cool, smart (with photographic memory?) but not being a nerd, simple college guy who tried to impress the girl he set his eyes on, and had a good heart too (awesome wasn't he? I would love to have one he he he). I happened to like the girl too (Gwen). She was so sweet, effortlessly charming (than MJ) and apparently both of them had a pretty good chemistry on the movie.


I loved the scene where Spidey (in his unitard) standing on the top of a building, carrying a backpack. I was laughing so hard...it was so human...and yet made sense. Well he needed his backpack to keep his suit and mobile. And I laughed harder when he was ransacking his backpack, finding his ringing mobile. Who knows on the next sequel (yes, it is a trilogy), they will attach a belt on the spidey suit for a mobile phone. Bet you, never seen a superhero saved the world while running an errand 【ツ】ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²²【ツ】


Beside the actors, the story itself was a typical hero movie, which saved the world @the very last seconds. Big difference was this movie had this cute and witty side (I laughed a lot...really enjoyed it). I considered this spidey much better than the previous 3spidey movies. And made me wondering, what will be on the next sequel. Bet it is a secret...as I recalled the sentences told by the aunt to Peter in the movie - "Secret always has its price. It is never free, not now and not in the future"


Another blessing in the row that starting from July, my hubby is off-work on Saturday (on call basis only) уααу!ヽ(▽ ̄ )乂(  ̄▽)ノ уααу! Another reason calls for celebration...I could feel my brain has been ticking, planning some out-of-town weekend. But no plan for this weekend, since I need to put my car for the routine service. But I managed to get my dear hubby to do it, saved my face 【ツ】ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²²【ツ】. I still remembered my embarrashment when the last time I went, the service advisor scrutinized my car and marked the paper for all scratches on the body...basically all side "̮ wk°wk (′▽`) wk°wk "̮ . Apparently, he was amazed by my ability to scratch the car LOL. But now, the service advisor didn't take a look at all when my hubby dropped it. Ehm...does he consider men to be a better driver than women do? Eventhough my hubby was responsible for half of the scratches on my car.


Whatever, I wouldn't brood over it anyway. I learnt this from my 6yo girl (geez...is she more mature than me?). If she was upset/angry/badmood...she goes beserk for few mins then afterward, she forgets it. She is back to her-good-self. Man...I envy her (^.^) and I love her.


And I thank уσυ all, who frequent my blog and give me input and motivation to keep writing. Love you all and wish you guys have a wonderful weekend and ready for Monday   :-)



Uuppsss...I forgot. Our precious handycam (believe me, you don't need touch up with Adobe using this) was fixed - finally. It was broken down in the middle of our last trip, incidentally fell and blank on the lcd screen hiks...How bout the pics that we had been taken during the last week? We went to Panasonic service center and was told that ours is considered a new model (even though we bought it last year) and apparently is not sold here. Therefore, we should wait for another 2 months for the sparepart, not to mention min a million for the fee...Wheeww! Lucky, my hubby brought it to some shop @Salemba and within 2 days, it was fixed just like a brand new, only with 250k   :-)   So, check it out our holiday pics @my fb account   *grinning ear to ear*

No comments:

Post a Comment