Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Blue Silk Promise by Julia Wild



Blue Silk Promise - Honeymoon for One by Julia Wild


The synopsis
Nick knows that there is something wrong! Surely he'd remember being engaged to someone as gorgeous as Kayanne? But she insisted they are to be married and that she is passionately in Ŀ♡√Ɛ with him.


And so the wedding goes ahead and Nick is soon honeymooning with his bride - though it is a honeymoon in name only. But out in the darkness there is someone who is determined to keep it that way - someone who has reason to want Nick dead and Kayanne 'widowed'...


I say...
‎​‎​‎​⊙.◎ ‎​‎​w(°o°)w ⊙.◎ ...not cheapy standard romance this one. I expected something lighter to take a break from series of action books that I've been reading for a while. And it's been sometime since the last I read a romance and the one I chose, made me cry just after 20pages geezzz. It was cute with sexy bantering, and HOT (my heart was constricting many times as I read more and more). I was hooked. I even read thru the nite using a small light (you know the kind of torch light that уσυ attach on the book while уσυ are reading. I even managed to change the battery when the light went dim, too bad I didn't have any new battery left).


The story had this surprising twirl right at the beginning until the end. I'd thought it was a bit weird since the wife kept calling her husband with his surname, but at the end it turned out to be a smart thought of the author. Bravo! I liked it. It was 3.5 out of 5 for the story and 4 out of 5 for the sexyness hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment