Thursday, August 2, 2012

Yamaha nJAC - New Junior Advance Course

Уєѕ! O(≧∇≦)O уєѕ!, finally the New Junior Advance Course (nJAC). It's the continuation course of nJXC 4 (if you are confused, please refer to my previous writing of Yamaha Electone course), according to Yamaha Music School curriculum. The total duration of this course will be another 2years (4semesters) with exam once every 2semesters. And upon completion of this course, the student will be rewarded with Yamaha piano/electone grade 8 and 7 consecutively (it's still a long way to grade 5 ‎​(>_<、) pheω...‎​(・ω・`メ)(-ω-`メ) ) 加 油 girl!


Eventhough it's called nJAC1 (the Solfege and Ensemble book being used is #5, continuation of nJXC Solfege and Ensamble book #4). Beside it, we also use Piano Forte #7 for the repertoire practice and lesson (for the private lesson). It is quite a giant leap from Forte 4 (the recommended level for nJXC4) to Forte 7. Even the private piano teacher expressed her worry.


The teacher's doubt was reasonable, since when I quickly flipped the books over, well...it appeared to my ameteur eyes, a few levels of difficulty above nJXC (I can't sight play these while I still can sight play the ones on nJXC - shame on me but I have to admit, I need several secs to identify the notes and mind you, there are lots of them lined up neatly on the books). Guess, I have to catch up my notes reading...and playing...fast! And both me and my girl just have to practice more and harder...(`へ´*)ノ 頑張ってください...gαмвαттє кυ∂αѕαι!

No comments:

Post a Comment