Friday, August 17, 2012

Pretty boxes - Let's recycling

Last weekend, I took my girls for immunizations and after the injections, their tights were a bit sore and numb. It had been a while from their last injections and they were a bit afraid. Even the Doctor had to try several times since my oldest girl was so tensed and terrified. Rather than limping all the way, we decided to stay at home all day.


The classic pricey school shoes
Cute boxes for my girls' stuff

Since I had nothing to do, I was tidying up the bedrooms, and saw stacks of empty shoes boxes. Those were my girls' new school shoes that I bought few days ago (which cost more than my shoes...geez paid almost 400k only for a pair of school shoes n I bought 2pairs for my girls ‎​(>_<、) pheω...‎​(・ω・`メ)(-ω-`メ) . Girls...уσυ r so lucky!). I wouldn't bother if it was some fancy going-out shoes, but these ones are so old-fashioned shoes (reminds me of an era of all-girl-school with a dormitory life). The shop keeper said...it is a classic model, an ever-lasting one. Well, I hope it can sustain the abuse (my girls are a bit rough) and last for a year. It looks so sturdy and well-made, but surprisingly quite soft and comfy (єнммм...looks really can be deceiving). At least, I managed to get a warranty for 3months.

At first, I wanted to throw the boxes rather than occupying the space, but I had another idea. So, I quickly prepared all stuffs before I got lazy (we are allowed to be lazy now and then...especially on weekend, aren't we 【ツ】ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²²【ツ】). I worked for 30mins and look at my new ribbons box. I simply transform the shoes box into a pretty looking box, just with the help of wrapping paper, scissors, and double tape. I still have another one to be wrap, єнммм...(゜.゜*)(*゜.゜) maybe my girls can use this one for their knick-knack.

No comments:

Post a Comment