Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shops that I like

During the last holiday, I visited lots of mall, one after another and I happened to spend more time on the below shops (I made it into the big 5) rather than clothes or handbag or shoes ones 【ツ】ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²²【ツ】 These shops sell fancy teeny mini ensy bitsy piece and I Ŀ♡√Ɛ to browse all those. My girls too *grinning*


Something I found @Scoop, for tea leaves

Let's start with the shop on my top list, Scoop. Scoop has been around for a year or two, and you could find the latest (with more new stuffs) @Supermall Karawaci and Kota Kasablanka Mall, or you could visit the one @SMS or MKG. Scoop sell various cute and unexpected things, from stationery up to kitchen utensils, small ornaments for decorating your room and lots more. I Ŀ♡√Ɛ Scoop because their stuff are unique and every visit will bring a creative idea for me. I like how they put the display as well the humble price...Ŀ♡√Ɛ it...Ŀ♡√Ɛ it...Ŀ♡√Ɛ it! My husband who normally waits for us outside, like to come in and browse as well 【ツ】ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²²【ツ】

Next, let's welcome the newcomer in town, Class Room @ Central Park. The shop is quite small but you would find the shop to be eye-catching. As per the brand name, they mainly focus on stationery and gifts, with price started from as cheap as 10k. But still, you could find something unique if you browse thoroughly there :-)

Down to my list, I have ArtBox for Korean knick-knacks. They have several outlets but I often visit the one @MKG. I Ŀ♡√Ɛ the notebook sold there, with their pretty cover and cute picture...unressistible! They sell sleeping wears, undies, ribbons and bows, stationeries and many more. They normally put some Korean songs on air too :-) Too bad, the price here is definitely higher than any other similar places
Items sold @Paper Studio

Next, I have scrapbooking store @GI and few days ago, I visited the outlet inside Gramedia @Central Park (don't have any idea though whether it's the same store or not, but the stuff sold are the same). Since I'm so much into art n craft, I could spend hours just to look at the pretty, cute, creative stuff here. Mostly they sell decoration ornament for scrapbooking, such as ribbons, buttons, fancy stickers and stamps, fancy cardboxes, and many more. I intended to buy their assorted buttons (various kinds with different size...would be perfect for my ribbon bows or other art need) however, a set of around 20pieces of button was sold more than 70k ‎​(>_<、) pheω...‎​(・ω・`メ)(-ω-`メ) wayyy to pricey just for a button...don't уσυ think so? I would do better to take out old buttons from the unused clothes in my storage room...єнммм....classy 【ツ】ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²²【ツ】 Scrapbooking sure is an expensive hobbies, not my cup of tea. But it wouldn't hurt to simply browse the stuff, I can always duplicate some of them using anything that is at my disposal :-)




But luckily I found cheaper scrap-booking store, called Paper Studio @Kota Kasablanka Mall, they have other outlets @MKG, Citraland and several other malls. The stuff is cheaper however the variance offered is not as fancy as Scrapbooking store. If you are into scrap-booking, you might find Bukuunik.com another shop to consider as well.
Some books that i purchased at discounted price yayyy   :-)

Disinfectant gel for your gadget

The last shop on my list doesn't mean the least that I like. It is Times bookstore. And I particularly like the one @Lippo Karawaci since that one is the biggest. I could spend hours there...selecting the fictions or books on sale or the pricey unique knick-knack. Lucky they have a cafe so my husband could wait for me while drinking his coffee and my girls could play and have puddings while we are at it. Another benefit is, as a member, I often get special discount уααу!ヽ(▽ ̄ )乂(  ̄▽)ノ уααу! 




No comments:

Post a Comment