Sunday, June 17, 2012

Periplus book sale @fx mall

This sunday, we went to Foodism (fx f7) for lunch. With low light set-up, the place brings out a laidback place for long stay and chitchat after meals. The menus are a little bit pricey (to my standard, starting from 30k above) but it was worth your money. Each dish that we ordered turned out to be good, looked mouth-watering and definitely finger licking yum yum.

Fish grilled
After lunch, we circled the mall, until unexpectedly, we stumbled upon Periplus book sale (fx - f1). As a book lover, I could let this to slip. The books are stacked up, from design books, recipes up to children books. I positioned myself at the fictions rack, patiently browsed the books - one by one (my fam waited patiently at a coffee shop he he he since they knew I would take an hour or so).

The price range started from 10k above, plus another 30-50%off (on selected items) on top of those special prices. At the end, I purchased 7novels with only 107k (what a bargain!). Now, I have to look for a new shelves for my new books (๑'⌣'๑)づ


No comments:

Post a Comment