Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Another books on sale

Last sunday, we went to Mangga 2 Square (well it's very near from our house, 5mins of drive) and we have a baby shop there (GF blok B94/95). Incidentally I went to the 2nd floor (ATM center) and found out that Gramedia is having a bazaar there. Since I like books...I couldn't stop myself for not browsing thru it.

There is a corner with english books (I had to resist myself for not jumping around happily) at a very friendly price, 15k each (what!!!). So, forgetting bout my original purpose, there I was, squating and selecting books in the middle of dusty and stenchful old collections (literally, I found some books published at late 70s). I had to cover my nose while browsing thru it. Despite all those things, I still bought 7books
【ツ】ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²²【ツ】 


Now, I have cleaned those books and I put it inside a plastic bag with lots of potpouri to get rid of the stench. Can't wait to read it (>.<)


Sometime I like to read romance in between of fast-pacing full of action books

No comments:

Post a Comment