Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Closing sale of our baby shop



Last night, my hubby told me that the employee who has been attending my baby shop (Mangdu Square GF blok B94-95) is going to resign as per the end of this month (due to her family problem). She has been with us since the first time we established this baby shop. Therefore, I have been trusting her to run the baby shop alone (well, she proved herself to be trustworthy). Beside, she has a pretty good selling skill (much better than me wakaka). In result, we contemplated several ways out but at the end, because of one and another reasons, we decided to close the baby shop.

My feeling is so jumbled up (I lost my last night sleep geezzz), from disappointment to regret since we have quite lots of repeating customers. Our shop is neither big nor fancy, however the way we treat our customer is different (we tried to reach them out on personal level). That’s why we can be considered successful in maintaining the relation with our repeating customers. Not to mention, we just renewed the rental phewww. However, on the other side, I’m quite relieved since I’m sure I can’t attend the shop alone (especially when my girls are having their school). Maybe the decision to close the shop is the best course of action, though regrettable.

Now, we are having a closing sale where every single thing must go. We intended to empty the shop before July and put the shop out for rent. I’m going to miss this small space where I can wait in leisure while my girls are having their music/mandarin courses. I’m going to miss chatting and bartering jokes with my employee (she’s pretty witty he he he). What will I do later? Nah…I believe my hubby will find something for me to do   *winking*

So, what are you waiting for, hurry and grab whatever that you wanted while it lasts. We are selling out fast   (>.<)

2 comments:

  1. Tetap semangat ciiiiiii.....I'm comiiiiiiinnnggg.......kikikikikikiki :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sip n thank u...ditunggu ya Indra...cepetan ntar keburu abiz he he he :-)

      Delete