Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hunting books @Spore


I can say that we always visit this small yet clean and well maintained city at least once a year (especially since there are lots of LCC offers). Unlike others who frequent the Orchard Road, I always manage to drop for few hours @Brash Basah complex (5mins walk from Circle line MRT exit Brash Basah). One compulsory thing-to-do within my Spore itinerary is to buy books, especially school books for my girls. Since my girls are studying @nasional plus school with Singaporean curriculum, I can find lots of references and practice papers, especially for English and Math subjects. It doesn’t mean that I cant find those book @Jkt, however the price is doubled with limited options to choose (Times Lippo has a very limited collection of Sporean curriculum school books, try Gramedia GI or Matraman for bigger collection)
New books on sale

Beside school books, you can find lots of reference books (either in English or mandarin or any other language) on any other subject here @Brash Basah Complex. It is a complex which mostly sells books (used books), school attributes, sports attributes, as well as music books and instruments. My fav store here is Popular (for new books) and Book Points (for used books). The price is much cheaper, however do keep remind yourself not to exceed your baggage allowance.

Lets hunt some books   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment