Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lollypop clippie

Phewwww...I have a terrible headache...all due to the traffic jam @Mangdu. I spent more than an hour there, when I normally pass it in only 5mins (perhaps because of the construction of busway). While I was stuck in the middle...i remembered a sticker on car, saying "true man uses three pedals car". I bet, at this time, whoever the owner of that car would have wished for a matic transmission car   ;-)   And I was glad, I had something sweet like a lolly to nibble during the unbearable traffic (to calm my growling stomach he he he)



Few days ago, when I was shopping, I saw candy store which sell lots of lolly. Thought of buying some for my girls but after I really considered it, I cancelled it. I had another idea, giving a lolly which definitely doing nothing bad for my girls’ teeth   *grinning*




So, when I was home…I set to work. Here are things that you need:
§         2 different colours of ribbon (about 50cm)
§         Alligator hairclip (line it first)
§         Glue. I was using hot gun glue
§         Decoration: here I used a blink-blink ornament and a small knotted bow




Steps:
1.      Glue together the ribbons at one end
2.      Twist the ribbons together tightly (like doing some paper quilling…which gave me another idea to turn some of my paper quilling models into bows   *winking*). Put some drop of glue to fasten the twisting for each 10cm
3.      Glue the end together so the result will be a circle
4.      Glue the circle/lolly onto the opening end of the clip
5.      Add the decoration

And now you have a lolly on the hair instead of inside the mouth...definitely healthier   :-D





No comments:

Post a Comment