Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Flowery bow with wire ribbon



Lets play with the wired ribbon now. I used to get confused…bout what to do with my wired ribbon but now…I couldn’t stop myself. It was so addicting he he he. The main ingredient is wired ribbon, any type…any kind…small or big…plain or pattern…one side wired ribbon or both side wired ribbon…you could choose whatever you like. And it is simple too…otherwise I wont make so many of it he he he. Prepare about 50cm of ribbon and fasten one end of it (you could make a knot or fold the wire few times).
  



First option
Pull both of the wires from another end so the ribbon is creased and fastens the wires (fold it few times over the end of the ribbon and cut the rest of the wires). Tidy up the creased ribbon. Prepare a felt in circle shape (any size and colour is fine). Put some glue onto the felt in circular shape, and stick the creased ribbon onto the felt. Continue until finish (the core).




Second option
Exactly the same as the first one, however I only pulled one wire instead of both. Then I fasten the pulled side of ribbon onto the felt in circular shape until finish.




Third option
Pull one wire from another end so the ribbon is creased and fastens the wire (fold it few times over the end of the ribbon and cut the rest of the wire). Twist the ribbon in circular motion until the end and fasten it (either using glue or some stitches)
4th option

Fourth option
If you dont have wired ribbon, no worry. Take your ribbon and sew on one side along the ribbon. After it, pull the thread altogether and fasten it. Looks like wired ribbon isn't it?

I made another version from wired ribbon

Easy…yet beautiful flowers bows ready for my girls   J


No comments:

Post a Comment