Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's simple bow...again

I am waiting for the 2nd season of MasterChef in another 10mins while I am writing this. Btw, I write most of my blog on my BB so that I can write anytime and anywhere, before send it directly to my draft folder on my blog. I flicked over the tv channels, then settled on Chaplin and Co, an animation (cartoon) at MNCtv. I just realized that most of tv animations lately are mute ones, no understandable language is spoken...just a simple humming or murmur (like Oscar or an animation of worm which I forgot the title). Those animations are simple (compared to ones played at cinemas) but still hillarious and entertaining. I can understand the plot perfectly even without the dialogue. Well...it shows that even simple thing can be good too, rite (っˆヮˆ)っ
Such a sweet bow   :-)

So, rather than fancy bow which looks so complicated to duplicate, now I made another simple bow. I can't help it...I keep making bows (っˆヮˆ)っ нa헤нa헤нa헤. I simply just twisting the ribbons all the time, finding a new way to make a bow. So here it is...don't worry, it's so simple that everybody can make it.
Again, upper left to upper right, then bottom right to bottom left

You will need three things only; big and small ribbons, hairclip, and glue. First, cut and make a twisting loop of the ribbon. You could glue the ends onto the middle of it (or you can use another clip/pin needle to maintain the hold). Second, bring the mid of the loops to the core (where you put glue/clip). Third, slowly, make a crease that you wish and tie the crease using another smaller ribbon. Wrap it around and fasten it to the clip. You can use glue to ensure that it is well-fasten.

It's done...simple yet quite good too rite :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment