Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Harris Hotel - Sentul

Cheerful. That was my first impression of this hotel. Simple in white and bright orange, sure bring the ‎​‎​⊙.◎ ‎​‎​w(°o°)w ⊙.◎ to our eyes. They even have the matching orange colour welcome drinks (at first I thought it was a mix between an orange with mangoes...but I tasted hints of papayas). This is our first time trying out Harris and we had plenty of good time here...totally unexpected! 
Simple, unique, friendly...totally Harris

Ehm...never seen 'tukang bakso' at poolside   :-)

We booked this hotel on last min whim before holiday. We just decided (as expected from my hubby, out of spur of the moment) to spend a night or two nearby (Puncak, Bdg and Anyer were definitely not on our list). Our first options were fully-booked and Harris was the one that had available room (the last one...it said) at that time. Actually, there were some vacant hotels @Bogor but I've never heard of them before and I was kinda afraid to try out unknown hotels.
The sundeck


We expected the room to be small with minimalis layout. Well, it wasn't big but it wasn't too small as well (I've been to the worse one). The size was ok for four of us. With their minimal and light furnitures, the room looks spacious...and clean. They distinguish the flooring for bathroom (using ceramic tiles) and parquet for the bedroom, so cozy for our feet. Orange is dominant everywhere, from the mugs to the toiletries, from the slippers to the knick-knack inside the room, even the scent of the body soap is orange...ehm...smell good.
Cute thing in orange



Too bad, we didn't get the pool view (we arrived kinda late) and what we got is only one big window that cannot be opened (only can open/close the curtain). As per our request, we got 2 single beds plus 1 comfy big sofa. Luckily, we could push the beds together, so it was kinda sleep on a king size bed (quite big for three of us...we are pretty small-built anyway). And by majority, my hubby got the sofa "̮ wk°wk (′▽`) wk°wk "̮ 
Face painting, one of activities for children during holiday

They have the normal appliances like flat tv (with cable channels), AC, safe box, tea/coffee maker, as well as hair drier. Free wifi is available everywhere (however, I couldn't connect to the one inside the room, but my tab was perfectly connected to the wifi @the pool). I like the pool and how they set the sundecks. Beside the pool, they also have small gym, kids club, resto and cafe lounge, spa as well as reflexiology. The parking space is quite big too.
I like the pool, big enough for my swimming exercise   :-)

Ehm...Harris sure leverages the budget hotel to another luxury level within a budget :-D



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review Mrs. Susianti Lagunara. Looking forward to seeing you again in HARRIS Hotel Sentul City :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcomed Ms Viona. I enjoyed my stay @Harris and sure will visit it again sometime in the future :-)

      Delete