Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cooking Panda @Kota Kasablanka Mall

Last holiday, I spent almost every morning driving my girls to MTA for their ice skating lessons (we had to be there at 8.30am so could you imagine, at what time I should wake up for these? It was holiday and I couldn't sleep till noon ‎​(>_<、) pheω...‎​(・ω・`メ)(-ω-`メ)). They had 5sessions with Sky Rink coaches and luckily, now they can slide pretty well (for beginner) even though they fell a lot but they could get up pretty fast :-) And since we didn't have any other plan, normally after the skating lessons, we would go some other place (well, you would get bored after spending 6mornings @MTA consecutively). One shopping mall that we went few days ago was Kota Kasablanka Mall (@Casablanca).

The facade of the mall

This new mall has opened for few weeks already and half of the tenants have opened their store already, some are still in renovation progress. Compared to Kuningan City (the nearest mall around that area), I would prefer KKM since it is bigger and complete, more tenants for shopping, as well as more tenants for hang-out. And they have lots of art-n-craft shop as well...┐('⌣'┐)...уєαн... уιρρєу!...(┌'⌣')┌ Beside it, they have lots of spot that would be good for your picture background (I took lots of it 【ツ】ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²²【ツ】)


Various spots for self-narcissism

As for your dining experience, KKM offers complete selections, from fast food to peranakan style dishes, from no-ordinary Padang resto to fine dining pizzeria. And for those who love to hangout, there are lots of café/coffee shop ready to serve you as well. And for us, we chose Cooking Panda.

wow...what a niche store...Matryoshka, the famous Russian traditional doll

Cooking Panda was the first shop that came to our sight upon our arrival @Kota Kasablanka Mall, due to its location near the escalator from the basement parking area. At the first glance, Cooking Panda was the most eye-catching one, with colorful ceiling lamp covers and its distinctive interior. Calming wooden color is dominant with several sparks of color to lighten up the interior. But what attracted me so much was the Panda’s eyes (see…the writing of Cooking Panda has eyes on it…big white and black eyes begging me to come and visit LOL). And they have various cute things/writings (like the one on hot cup…saying…I’m hot and I know it…geezzz whatta cute panda).

Cute tagline too...yummy nummy into the tummy LOL

The menus are limited (it is a fast food, but I guessed, for once in a while, fast food is OK). Overall, some of the menus looks and tastes like HHB (another franchised Japanese fast food) with variation. I liked the fried dum dum the most, while the chicken is too sweet for my tongue. For kid menus, they give a free toy too yay… >.<  yay…my girls sure love freebies. 


The menus of Cooking Panda
While I was eating my lunch, there were several ladies sitting on the table in front of me. One of them was bringing her baby boy along. The baby was sitting on his pram quietly. Then one of the ladies started making sound like lizard/gecko…ck…ck…ck…while clicking her fingers. She did it several times…since the baby boy didn’t give any interested reaction. I was so stunned. The mother didn’t mind though but I kept thinking that it wasn’t an appropriate way to play and interact with a baby…was he some sort of puppy...or a panda??? Well...whatever...I would be better focus filling my stomach   :-)


Cute...like it so much

No comments:

Post a Comment