Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Easy bows


This time I was quite lazy do something. But my girls, are getting used to get some surprise after school, kept on nagging me for new bows, especially we just bought new ribbons few days before. So I made this simple one just to satisfy them


I was using barrette clip, so I disassembled the clip prior lining it up. I used two ribbons (about a yard length) and fold it few times (any length is fine). Fasten the middle using either craft wire or strong thread. Use another ribbon and make a knot (pls refer to the above pic). Afterward, attach the knotted ribbon onto the folded ones (right in the middle, to cover the wire or thread). Glue the ribbon onto the clip altogether, to fasten it and you are done   :-) Simple and very easy








No comments:

Post a Comment