Thursday, January 10, 2013

KBPA Desk Calendar

Cute tree isn't it?
There was something that I always look forward on each new years...the desk calendar of KBPA. Perhaps you have been wondering...what's so special bout this calendar. Well, last year was the first time I got it and it surprised me. The package was big and heavy...made me wondering what was inside it, beside the calendar. It turned out to be a beautifully designed desk calendar. They made each month calendar into a paper picture frame, designed with a specific theme related to the particular month...what a lovely and creative idea. My girls were having lots of fun cutting and sticking and drawing picture on those frames.

You can play with this shower   *winking*
Yeah...move the paddle...

And my hubby brought another home few days ago and I was excited to tear up the package. Again...i found another lovely and creatively designed desk calendar. This year's one is much better than the last year. It is simple in cutting and design, with green and blue as the dominance colors. But it's much more than being a simple desk calendar...it moves my art-brain into gear *geez I could use some idea from this* This year, KBPA encourages us to be the change agents for the better world. There is a cute caterpillar with a little twist turns into a pretty butterfly. There is a bicycle with moving paddle. There are lots more...all are uniquely designed in paper cutting and 3D-form, to create our awareness bout our environment. KBPA sure puts lots of thought and action into it. I would love to put more picture here but better stick to 3   *grinning* And please be kindly informed that all picture here are belong to KBPA

Last year's picture frame
After I flipped it several times, played with its papery art, and read about the initiatives, I realized I have been doing 3programs out of the recommended-5-programs. And I'm sure you could do much more :-) Let's be the change agent for our better world


Am looking forward for the next year's calendar *grinning*

No comments:

Post a Comment