Friday, January 4, 2013

Happiest New Year of 2013

Hi! How’s the new year? And how’s the year-end holiday? Me? Actually I’m still on my holiday mood – yes – I took my few weeks of holiday…travelling…mall hopping…reading…eating…playing  games (mostly never leave my bedroom unless we are going somewhere ha ha ha). So, it is quite a hard to will myself to open my laptop and start writing for my blog again (kinda neglected it during the holiday…I was fully taken over by the-lazy-me).

But no worry…once I write…all words are flowing effortlessly from my fingers…so make sure to visit again sometimes next week since I’ve drafted quite lots of post re to places that I visited and books that I read   J    And before I sign off, I wish for a better year ahead for all of us.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment