Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Youniq...a unique boutique hotel in Malaysia


The lighten-up corridor

Hello again (>.<) How have we been doing? I know, this blog was on hiatus for several months but no worry, I will write a bit now and then from now on. There are many items to write on my list, starting from my newly-founded-addiction-to-kdrama, new places and city, and some random items   ^.^
 
Comfy big bed for me and my husband
So this time I would like to write about a tiny budget hotel in KL which was charming (well - at least for me). We kinda had a short stop-over at KL and we were looking for somewhere to sleep near the airport area. We found this hotel thru online booking service and I booked it just because of the location, the price and the review score wasn't that bad (too lazy to find another place - it was only a night). I didn't explore the hotel so I couldn't write much, we were sort of check-in, sleep and then check out in the morning.

The tiny corner of bathroom - but spotless

Anyway, we didn't expect much when we arrived at the hotel, pretty late at night. So I wasn't really surprised to find the hotel was squeezed in between shops. It was small but very eye-catching, especially at night with all those bluish & purplish spotlights (but I guess it will be hard to find during daylight). It was kinda hard to miss the hotel since the surrounding was dimmed.
The basic amenities

Since it was for a short nite, we chose 'Sleep 2 S' room which was small but nicely arranged with very simple furniture. We have all basic amenities provided, from small flat TV, electric kettle, and AC but they didn't provide safe deposit box neither fridge. I don't know whether they provide it for other type of room but we didn't use and need it anyway - we only needed the bed ^^ Our room didn't come with breakfast so I bought myself a bread

Oh - look at those mugs ...loved it
Overall, we had a good sleep...the room was clean...everything worked as it should be. Lucky I have a soft spot for purple since all i remembered was all those bluish and purplish light outside and inside the hotel wkwkwk). BTW if you are interested, you could check the hotel's website here
Yes - apparently the AC remote often be stolen/missing so they felt the need to put a thick thread to it

No comments:

Post a Comment