Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dracula Untold - the movie

Image taken from www.imdb.com



Hello everyone…how are you doing? Lately, I have been so busy that left me only a little bit of me-time and I realized that I haven’t been writing for almost a month (or is it more?). So…since I now have a limited 15mins or so, I would like to share with you about the newly released movie of Dracula Untold that we (me and my dear hubby) just watched this morning. Yes...personally I always think that morning is the best time to watch horror-scary movie LOL. I am a faint-hearted one and never understand the pull of those, horror-lover. Why I should pay to get frightened and stressed out? I have my own share of scary moment every night I need to go to the toilet (especially the dark void area under the stair…uuggghhhh). However, I have a soft spot for Dracula (or vampire – putting all blame toward Edward Cullen) and I felt that I just had to watch this one

Bracing myself (equipped with my pashmina to cover my eyes LOL), I settled down onto the cinema’ seat when the movie started to roll on. Surprisingly, I used the pashmina more to wipe my tear instead of neither to cover my eyes nor muffle my soft-scream. I LOVE it!!! Though it was quite scary on some part and my heart went bump-bump on another scene but I totally love the movie and wanna rewatch it. I won’t go further into the synopsis but this movie is another lovely interpretation of human side of Dracula (comparing to the famous Dracula of Bram Stoker). It unfold the untold stories about love, responsibility, passion, perseverance, and hope of Dracula and it was a beautiful interpretation for me. I love the special effect like when Dracula turns into a colony of bats or when the vampire bites the human. I was so engrossed into the movie that I could felt (luckily not tasting) the imaginary hot blood trickled down my throat and power soared thru me…whoaaa…you just have to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment