Friday, October 31, 2014

Bye bye October and welcome November (>.<)

Yuhuuu everyone...It's almost November and we have been having such a great weather here...all cloudy and windy though the sun still shines sooo bright. I am always looking forward to this month...first because of its friendly weather and second (the most important one) that I have 3 important birthday bashes in this month ... yay   \(^.^)/   Ooopsss....just remember my losing weight program wkwkwk
My simple interpretation of Sugar Skull


Anyway, how was your Halloween day? What did you turn into for this Halloween day? Did you get lotsa treats? This year Halloween party at my girls' school was quite special. My youngest had her class dancing performance during the party and the homeroom teacher asked them to come to school with spooky make up and she informed me a day before (barely gave me time to prepare). First, let me make a disclaimer wkwkwk that I am not keen into make up and I only have basic make up stuff and tools however I was excited to draw something different than the normal and ordinary witches and dracula (oh please...we got lots of them every single year). And I have been enticed by La Muerte (Sugar Skull) after watching The Book of Life
My first sketch but her forehead was too small LOL

Being an amateur, I quickly shuffled those YouTube videos of make up tutorial but this one is what I like the most. It is simple and cool   :-)   Since I don't have a large number of make up colour variation and tools, so I simply settled with eye liner and eye shadow in black and orange colours (yes - I went to get the coloured eye liner at the nearest convenient store and they only had the orange one). And ta...da....she looked pretty ok wasn't she?

Happy Halloween-kend 

No comments:

Post a Comment