Saturday, December 15, 2012

Happy 10th anniversary dear

Daddy...

It's been 10years...a quite long one if we recall the day-to-day stuff but it is also a short one. Never thought that in a blink of eyes(ok...maybe several thousands of blink)...time has passed.

I know it's not a fairy tale...so I've never been into happily-ever-after (it is good to watch though...with a goeying eyes). And since I don't have any chrystal ball in my possession nor both of us have any experience in fortune telling...I guess there will be lots of ups and downs in the next 10years ahead. I hope we are blessed with an overflowing happiness (crossing my fingers) despite the bumps. I don't know what will happen (otherwise I would have probably been asking for a refund LOL) and I don't wanna give out a guarantee, but one I am sure...that we will go through it day-by-day (in between of the girls' laughing and my yelling "̮˚°◦♡ώκωķ(∩_∩)◦°˚"̮  )until the next decade. Just bear with me...my selfishness...my books shopping spree 【ツ】ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²²【ツ】 ...my unpredictable mood...and my home cooking too LOL

I don't know what will hold and what will give away...but at least I promise you....that I'll be there...as long as уσυ are there too

Luv u
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy 10th anniversary to both of u ^.^ Keep move on.. May God bless u and the whole family ^.^
     ♓ăvє å ßLέssέϑ day ...

    Heni

    ReplyDelete