Sunday, June 21, 2015

Koloni 108 - Bandung




a love from Koloni
Hello everyone…it’s June already and it is school holiday. But we aren't going anywhere this time, we will later in July though, with big family which sounds FUN  >.<   Lots of thing came up these few months and I was practically neck to neck with my project, left me barely a brief moment to catch up with my fav kdrama or my manga (yes – I still have lots of unread chapter on my mango apps, rarely but now I would be just like any other who complains bout so many things to do with so little time). But since I am taking few days break, I think I can get a minute or two to write something up.
Cozy sitting room
 

Right now I am in bandung, having my early lunch in a cozy and homey room of Koloni (well known as Koloni 108 – since it is located in Ciumbuleuit 108, just a little further after Harris hotel). It has an eye-catching spot on the right side of the street so you wouldn’t miss it. Anyway if you missed it, you would find some good spots to dine and selfie along the street like My Secret Garden (promise to post it asap). 

The backyard garden sitting area
 
Basically Koloni is a food court, with various food stalls from traditional snacks to Korean dishes, from Indonesian foods to international meals, all are for you to choose and enjoy. But, they also have one of a kind goodies and knick-knacks small shops inside a narrow aisle, all carry their own unique style…just love it. The food price starts from IDR 10k for its snack which is pretty standard, especially when the taste was pretty standard too. But I believe that most of the visitors are here for its atmosphere…classic with vintage touch here and there…totally cute (yes – cute – so for gentleman out there, just resist your macho charm for a while)…loveable and absolutely perfect for your instagram post.

Tiny shops
Koloni has several dining areas, between the granny-homey style to chic contemporary one near the beverages station, or probably you would prefer the backyard garden style or the simplicity one inside the Pots and Pans. One sure thing is, just make sure your mobile is fully charged and don’t forget your selfie stick since every corner is worth a shot *cheer*
The goodies

No comments:

Post a Comment