Monday, December 30, 2013

Planning your worry-free-vacation :-)



Have you ever felt like banging your head on the wall…all right, that was too extreme. How bout biting your nail fingers because the hotel that you booked a day before suddenly offered 40% disc (even though you were a member of that chain hotel – which in a way was supposed to have some sort of special privilege than the normal customer). I did…not biting off my finger though but the desperation was pretty close to banging my head…on the pillow instead ha ha ha

How bout checking the budget airlines as your morning/night daily routine…trying to figure out whether the desired flight was gonna go up in price…or going down instead on the next day. Unless you have a crystal ball (which I don’t), nobody was able to know about that…so I just kept wondering “should I buy the ticket now…or should I wait a bit longer, who knows they will have another promo in cooking”. That was a constant reminder on my head, played like a broken cassette every time I planned our holiday…since I used to buy our holiday tickets in advance (I am talking about 9-12months in advance…not 1-2weeks *grinning*)

But now, I said bye-bye to those worries since I joined WorldVentures with its DreamTripsLife  product (I promise to tell you about this great travelling concept on my next article…so stay tuned *smile*). Booking my travel needs on my own website (wow…that sounds pretty cool isn’t it…I like saying ‘my own website’ *grinning ear to ear now*) at any time that I want…let it be a week or a month or a year in advance…gives me no worry at all. Yes, you heard me right  :-)   This is all happened due to a breakthrough - patent in progress - technology called RateShrinker, which enables the system (from the moment I complete my booking until the date of my flight/my hotel check in) to scour the internet to find whether my booking has any price drop. In case of any price drop, RateShrinker will automatically refund the difference directly to my cc … superb awesome isn’t it? 

So…have you booked your ticket/hotel for the next holiday? If not…what are you waiting for…sign up as free preferred customer on my web to enjoy the benefit of RateShrinker and kiss goodbye to those worries. See ya   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment