Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas everyone and happy holiday :-)



Hello…it’s me again :-) I’ve been neglecting my blog for sometimes but no worry, it’s holiday and holiday means lots of story to tell  :-)  We are in our second week of holiday here…so you guys probably can guess the reason behind me-missing-in-action. So, what is your plan for this holiday? Me? I have plenty to do during this holiday.


Since today is Christmas’ eve and Christmas wont feel like Christmas at all without a gleaming tree. So the very first thing that we did on this holiday was creating a Christmas tree (yes…making a tree instead of decorating it). Basically, we simply wrapped the art wire around a cone (you could make one from thick paper) and glue the decoration and ornaments onto it. See…simple…cheap yet stunning  (^.^)

Next on my list was to finish several romance fictions in paperback (I salvaged those from a second hand book shop) and my ebook collection as well. I have spent days just reading the fiction…on the beach…on my flight…anywhere. This time, my choice fell upon romance stories around Christmas like Harlequin Holiday Collection as well as historical romance fictions. Dont you think that Christmas is a perfect time to be swayed by white-knight-riding-a-horse-kind-of-story   *winking

And during this holiday, we went to my third hometown, Bali yay (>.<)  It’s been 4 years since our last visit…quite a long time and Bali in a way had changed a lot. I will tell you bout our trip to Bali on my next post so stay tuned.

Happy holiday everyone and have a miraculous Christmas…hohoho   
xoxo
(^ * ^)

PS. Since I have problem with my inet connection (I couldnt seem to upload any pics thru my laptop), so I am using the mobile version. Too bad, it didnt allow me to arrange the pics like on the web version (T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment