Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Google Playbook

Hi...(シ_ _)シ ハハァーѕσяяу I haven't gotten time to write more. I have new business which takes up half of my free time (don't get me wrong...I enjoy doing it...a lot). I will tell you more bout this later (when I have free time which I don't spend on my manga or books). Talking bout books, few weeks ago, Google launched books on its Google Playstore (I use android gadget). So as a book lover, I bought all those free books. Yes, it was free but still I had to provide my cc data for some verification...that was why I said...I bought it for free :-) Currently I have some numbers already in my library and I would like to share it with you some of them which I had read already (the arrangement was based on the book which I read first).

Waking Up Married by Mira Lyn Kelly
I like the book, though it was a bit slower and not as witty as the last book that I read, but I enjoyed reading this book...a lot until I burned my midnite oil *widely grinning. I like how the author finely switched between the female to the male perspective and vice versa. I like how the author managed to wrap the common plot with some surprises. Though the intimate romance wasn't steamy (it's a romance book so of course I have certain expectation 【ツ】ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²² ƗƗє²²【ツ】) but again...I still liked it...the story was light and easy to read.

The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress by Lynne Graham
Ah, the author must be Italian since almost all of the books written by her (I assume the author is woman but who knows) were all about Italian or some dessert rough. As usual, the story has similarity with other books, in term of the character as well as the plot. Though on this one, the author was trying to explore more on the darker part of the character but I just felt it was the same as others. It is good just for passing time when you practically have nothing to do.

The inconvenient Duchess by Christine Merrill
^_- ♡Ҡ ...I liked the setting. I always prefer medieval setting than the current age, somehow it gives me a glimpse of what life was all about in that era. The basic idea was pretty much common (yes...I have read some with similar plot as well). However, the story moved so slow...one step after another. No action whatsoever...which made me kinda sleepy reading it. But this one was definitely better than the second one (unless you are after steamy sex)

The Other Side of Us by Sarah Mayberry
My 4th book within a week. It started ^_- ♡Ҡ ...about 2 opposite genders with heavy baggage and incidentally ended up as neighbour. I like how the author put some 'break' between the story. Though the main idea was quite heavy...bout how we viewed our life but the way the story unfold was light with easy bantering. I liked it though my fav was still the first book :-)

Enjoy reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment