Monday, April 29, 2013

Fishbone hair plait

Summer is here and the wheather has gotten very hot lately (with unexpected light shower too). Even I had had my hair cut into a short one...making my head lighter and cooler neck (not that my neck is cool but at least the windy breeze can cool my neck now). And for my girl which has a waist-long hair, I often plait her hair. Simple yet nice looking (>.<)

Ta...da....cute isn't it?
This time, I would like to give step by step in plaiting fishbone (or fishtail plait as some call it). It is very easy...but quite tiring if the hair is as long as my daughter one.
1. Separate the hair into 2 flocks (sorry if the pics are blur...i asked my daughter to take it)

2. Get a small flock of hair from the most outer part (from the right side) and move it to the left side. Tighten each flock of hair if you want a tidy and neat result or you could have a loose plait instead
Yeah...give her a gadget...she will stay still :-)
3. Get a small flock of left side hair (again - from the most outer part) then move it to the right part

4. Repeat the step 2 and 3 until finish

Easy as 1 - 2 - 3 to get this stunning plait, isn't it? Anyway...we are having our 2months summer holiday starting from today so stay tune every week and discover what we are doing during this holiday ^^. And for those who are still have school and exam...keep fighting and jia you...best of luck for you final exam (>.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment