Monday, March 3, 2014

Save your travelling cost with Rovia Price Pledge



Hi…just come back from my short trip to Singapore yesterday (wohooo I love to be able to travel more). Who don’t like to travel more…especially if you get unbeatable price.

Talking about holiday, I just checked my web (browsing for the next travel he he he)…remember I told you about my own online travel booking service…and counted my Rovia Bucks. Rovia Bucks is a virtual currency used on my web (which 1RB is equal to US$1)…of course if you don’t have RB, you can always use your cc to complete the payment. Ok…back to my story…so I counted 1576,42 have been credited to my RB account…all from my price pledge claim during the last 5 months…wow…whatta number. 

So…what’s so special about this RB? Actually it isn’t the RB that special but the Rovia Price Pledge. Every time I make a booking on my own web and if I can find a cheaper one on another web (apple to apple comparison of course), I can submit a claim within the same day with proof and 150% of the difference will be refunded to me…in RB. Cool   (>.<)   So the above number…1576,42…is the amount of my price pledge claim which I have almost spent it all to pay for my other booking. I am happy if I get the cheaper one on my own web but I am extremely happier when I find the more expensive one on my web wkwkwk :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment